Lighting should enhance the spirit of worship!! One critical component of our lighting designs is to ensure a visually “active” environment that promotes participation, not withdrawal, of the worship experience……
We have learned to integrate our lighting designs with the worship center architecture, and, in most projects, the large screen image & video display system. When this is done well, the congregation can easily focus their attention at the point of ministry happening on the platform, and not some place else in the room. We ensure that any potential distractions to visual focus are eliminated from the design.
The next layer of lighting design provides the latest technology of automated moving lights, LED house & effects lighting, lighting projection and high performance digital lighting & dimming control systems. Digital effects lighting and control can also be added to the architectural lighting system to enhance the finish of the space and provide a warm and natural lighting environment for worship.
- Architectural lighting systems for performance spaces
- Production (theatrical) & effects lighting systems
- Dimming and digital control systems & automated lighting
- Lighting control integration of house, production & effects lighting
- Theatrical rigging systems
“We have much delight and great satisfaction with the work that Omega has provided First Assembly of God. Our church seats 5,000 people within our sanctuary and we really depend upon the quality systems that you and the Omega staff have provided for our ministry.”
- Larry Alverson, Minister of Administration, First Assembly of God, Grand Rapids, MI