Tech. System Analysis
Light, sound and the visual field fuse together and integrate the experience of church ministry worship. Any component, of any part of that experience can break down, or wear out, and may require evaluation, repair & replacement to restore ministry impact & effectiveness. On the other hand….
We sometimes get calls to evaluate a set of design drawings & specifications for a new church facility that is under construction, or getting ready for construction. The church leadership is wanting to ascertain if they are at risk for inadequate performance or too much cost.......
Other times we get requests to evaluate existing sound, lighting or video systems performance problems. The church leadership is needing to know if they have a "systems" or equipment type of problem; or, is the inadequate performance being caused by very well intended, but inexperienced volunteers operating the system? We can help sort it out and provide a solution..........
- On site analysis of Acoustics, Sound, Lighting & Video Systems
- Evaluate existing or proposed drawings & specifications for risk
- Analysis & feasibility studies to renovate existing buildings for ministry
- Evaluation of performance competence from operations to systems design & integration
“I have appreciated your integrity and servant attitude towards our needs as a church. You have done a wonderful job. I would highly recommend you to any church.”
- James Brumme, Worship Ministries, Christ Community Church, Tuscon, AZ